Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thank-you!

Hello all!

I am still reeling from last night's presentation at the Board Meeting! What a fantastic display of your hard work and compassion! It was so wonderful to see all of you again and to relive our amazing adventure together in El Salvador.

I wanted to take this opportunity to say how proud I am of all of you and what a privilege it was to share this experience with you. You are all incredibe young people and I have no doubt that you will "pay it forward" in your roles as DSBNi Ambassadors.

Thank you to all of the parents who were just as much a part of this trip as we were. Your love and support was felt throughout our time away from home and I have no doubt that the bonds that you share with your children have been strengthened as a result of the freedom, confidence, and encouragement that you have instilled in your children both before and after this adventure.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives. I will look forward to hearing about all of the wonderful things that you accomplish in the future.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment