Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It was an experience of a life time!!!

Thank you to everyone who made this trip possible. The trip opened my eyes to the whole entire world, unlike those commercials we see about whats wrong with the world and those little kids you see on T.V, this trip really brought you there, and put you right in front of everything. El Salvador isn't a bad country - - it just has its problems like every other country. The team, the leaders, the family, were phenomenal! The best part of the whole trip was the ending ceremony for me, because you could see all the work pay off. One of my favorite parts of the trip was just driving around, whether it was on the way to the work site, or on the way to the mountains, we got to see a lot of the country and how they do things, and believe me, it's alot different from here. I absolutely love how the team came together, from sitting in a room first day, to hanging outside of DSBNi and having all these great friendships. It was just a few days ago that I needed a ride home from work, and I was a bit stranded that night for a ride, and it was nice to know that there was a friend there to call to help me. That is just an example how close our team has come together. I want to do millions more of these trips. I don't think any future event like this will be as good as this one. Let's hope we can all do one of these trips together again, if not most of us. I will never forget any of you and the leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment