Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blogging: Amanda, Corie, Tricia

Amanda Vargo:
My room is full of ants and it is making me mad. But build day two was great and the house is becoming a house! Yeah, so there it is! Bye!
Amanda
PS. Mom, the sun changed my hair colour!

Corie Hordijk:
Hola chicas y chicos! I am now starting to get the hang of El Salvadorian life; work hard, be happy, enjoy the moment, and relax! It was out second day on the build and boy, were we stiff! The work today was mixing chispa and mortar and then laying bricks and sticking them together. And of course, we had time to play with out little El Salvadorian friends! They bring such joy to me! Today was definitely a rough one, but I am roaring to go for tomorrow! =) This world here is starting to become very normal for me, it is weird how the way we look at things can change so quickly.
Well, happy Canada Day everyone! Do something fun to celebrate!
Love ya! Corie <3

Tricia Angle:
Well, I did not get much sleep for build day two and I was not much help but I tried the best that I could. If I learned anything from today, it would be that our team is very strong, and even when people cannot work at their best, someone will always be there to help out. The house is coming together great, and once we get into a good rhythm, we will be done in no time! I miss you all, have a great Canada Day!
Love, Trish.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,

    I hope you are having a good time in El Salvador!!! I want to hear all about it when you get back...luv you hun and take care!

    Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda Vargo`s Mom- Hhaha hows the ants did u say they build a house in your room , nice to know , there ants are house builders to and also what colour is your hair ........ should i be scared. And tell Kevin i replied back , so you can come home .but i hope your having a good time , not to sun burn, take pictures of the home building ants ,there just doing there job, like what you are building a home for a family , :)(LL)

    haha ttyl Mom
    P.s everyone is asking about you , and how is it going so far .See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corie,
    Can't believe that you are actually there....a long time in coming! This is an experience of a lifetime so enjoy every minute because the time will fly by. Wish I was there as well.
    Great job:) Mrs. Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Eric this is from Allayna your cousin from calgary.I just want to say hi and how are you doing ,Well I'am great .Are you having fun ,well joanna ,alyssa ,your mom and dad and I went to the mall today .I had a great time. Hope your having a great time to.From Allayna

    ReplyDelete