Friday, July 3, 2009

Blogging: Amanda, Corie, Tricia

Amanda Vargo:
Hola! It was a great day! Started off sick and slowly got better as the day went on. I am glad I got to have this experience and to be able to share it with such great people. it is really good to hear from the people back home, I miss you all so very much.
Love you mom and dad!
Oh, and Happy Bithday Abbie!! Auntie loves you!
Amanda
Corie Hordijk:
Hola! Well, it finally hit me. Just when I thought I got lucky, I was not feeling too great. I was told to stay back today. I was bummed because I wanted to continue to experience as much as possible, but on the other hand, it is good because I can catch up on rest. The doctor came to check up on us today, and that was interesting. He did not speak English, luckily we have Rosa, our translator! :) They say I can go back to the site tomorrow, but only doing little things. i have not become homesick yet, I am very lucky because I have a bunch of great people around me!
Miss you all,
Corie! xoxo
Tricia Angle:
Hey once again! Today we went to the work site a little short handed, and the sun was not very forgiving! We did get a lot done though and the family as well as some neighbours were very quick to lend a hand! Hopefully everyone can be back out again tomorrow and then we are off for a nice, relaxing weekend =) I will make you all jealous with tales of the beach when we get back!
Ciao! Trish






2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July my fellow American!!! Independance means a lot more today than it did a week ago, doesn't it??? I hope you're feeling well and handling the heat better than I think you are! I love you and miss you and this is the longest 10 days of my life!! Be safe and make a difference...Dom's walking everywhere now and will probably have a job by the time you arrive home!!! Love and miss you LOTS Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. every body says hi! don't let the aunts build a bidder house then yours,
    we hope you are enjoying this house build, it's not the same as the Port Colborne Habitat build ,question ? what is the difference between the two builds.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete