Saturday, July 11, 2009

thank you all so much

I just want to say thank you to everyone that made this trip happen, from the people who sponsored us to the ones that supported us all. This trip has really opened me up to a whole new meaning of life and made me see that you can make a difference - you just have to try. We might have not changed the world, but I know for sure that we did change the world for a family and we did change ourselves with the help of each other . We were all in it as a team and we came out not just as a team, not just as friends, but as a Family. And I just want to thank you all so much and tell you that you are all special to me and that no matter where I go or what I do, this was a trip of a life time and nothing will ever change it. I know I won't forget it as long as I live. It has been just so amazing and for everyone that made this whole trip happen. You did a great job and you will always know you helped make a difference.

Thank you all so much. I miss you all so much already and I know that I have not seen everyone for the last time just because of the bond we all had. I know I'm not the only one that has felt it. I love you all and hope to see you all very soon.

Love always,
Amanda xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment