Friday, July 3, 2009

Daily News

From Eric Bouw-
Hola Mom and Dad
Half the team was still feeling under the weather. So only the other half was able to go to the jobsite. Although there was a lot of hard work for a few people, I enjoyed being busy the whole time.
Adios Eric

From Matt Sinan-
Today I was still feeling a bit under the weather. So I stayed back, cleaned a little, played some games, and rested while others went to the worksite. The house is turning out to look fantastic. Chow

From Alex Emmerson-
Today we were half a team strong. although we were half a team, we managed to accomplish alot at the jobsite. We managed to dig a huge trench, lay a ton of block and still have time to joke around a bit. After work, we went back to the hotel, enjoyed a nice cold shower and a nice hot meal. Hopefully tomorrow we will be a full team!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matt,
    Hope you and the rest of the team are feeling better and were able to work on Friday. Enjoy the hot weather, because it is chilly, chilly, chilly here. Going down to 10C/50F and windy tonight. Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures next week. Take care all!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eric,
    It's your sister, Danielle, I miss you by the way. I don't have anyone to drive me places :(! It stinks but i know you're having a great time down there! I love how you're enjoying what you're doing, it's great! I'm thinking Dad forgot to write this but, remember TAKE TONS OF PICTURES! lol he loves me for saying that! O.K. Eric miss you and love you! Hope you're ok down there! HAVE FUN!!

    <3 Danielle

    ReplyDelete